Sunday, June 29, 2008
The boyfriend is officially across the border, somewhere on the way towards KL. How I wish my other half doesn't live that far, but yes, it's a tragic truth I face a few times every year for the past four years, and no, each year it doesn't get any better for me. I still cry. :(
Anyway, maybe God wanted to cheer me up, I don't know. But I dreamt I got to kiss Ed Westwick on the cheek. Yes the sex god of all sex gods. Haha. Though, Dan Humphrey in GG is very boyf-material and Nate Archibald is has a cookie-cutter face that every mother would adore. But whatever. Kissing Chuck Bass, the player of all players on the cheek in my dream was enough. And weird though, we were actually in a scene of Harry Potter. Don't ask me how I knew it was a scene from Harry Potter, but sometimes you just know where you are in your dreams without being told right? Yup. And it was really weird. (must be the influence of Prof hairypits Snape from ***. FATIN AKU TERBAWAK-BAWAK SIA. sad.) Hopefully tonight I'll dream of boyfriend. (and maybe all the boys from GG as well. heh -> sial la melampau sia dekni)
siallll laaaaaaa *sizzling hot*Labels: wet dream
X O X O; 10:35 pm